Upon completion of the Early Childhood Education Associate Degree Program, students will be able to:
1. Recognize most accepted theories related to principles of child development, and child characteristics in different stages of growth.
2. Apply technological means and methods to stimulate children's learning, and to support their growth and development.
3. Choose and plan for activities and educational experiences that are appropriate for children.
4. Document and assess the growth and learning of children using diverse and applicable tools for children's valuation techniques.
5. Use diverse strategies and appropriately apply teaching methods that fit in with a variety of characteristics of children, to support their development.
6. Select healthy and safe educational practices that comply with safety and security standards and appropriate for children's' development.
Direct children's behavior in positive and interactive approaches.