Objective of Honors Program
The objective of the Honors Program is to offer a more challenging and rewarding academic
experience for CCQ's most educationally-driven students.
- Recognition at graduation and on transcript
- Take innovative courses created especially for the Honors Program
- Intensive faculty guidance
- Priority for early registration
- Priority for Study Abroad
- Scholarships for further study
- Recognition at annual Honors Awards banquet
- Attending conferences and sponsored events
- Teaching in the Honors program is given great weight in the faculty annual appraisal
- Priority-funding for design projects with Honors students
Invitation to workshops to enhance teaching
- Have minimum cumulative GPA of 3.50, which they must maintain as an Honors Student.
- Maintain a clean disciplinary record.
- Submit an Honors Program application and sign an Honors Contract.
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org