The Mission of CCQ Alumni office is to connect and reconnect alumni, students, parents and friends to the university and each other through experiences and communications.
The aim of CCQ Alumni office is to sustain and strengthen the lifelong bond between alumni and CCQ.
The objectives are delineated below.
- To promote and support educational, literary, social and cultural activities.
- To render support and assistance to needy deserving students.
- To uphold, support and foster former and current students brotherhood through social gathering and meet.
- To foster and promote the CCQ spirit and traditions.
- To ensure the welfare and progress of all its members
- To participate and support in socially sensitive causes.
As a former Community College of Qatar (CCQ) student, you are automatically a member of a unique, network of creative individuals - the CCQ Qatar Alumni Network.
Our Alumni can enjoy a range of benefits and services which are managed and delivered through our Alumni Relations Office. This dedicated office encourages alumni to share news, achievements and to create close links between CCQ and former students
By registering with our Alumni Network we can keep you connected with other alumni and informed about the latest developments, employment opportunities, events and training.
Alumni benefits include:
- Share your success - use our pages to post your own news or even feature as one of our profiled alumni
- Events Calendar - don't miss an event with our online calendar.
- Professional development - access our training courses and continue your education
For Issues related to Alumni, please contact us on