Students can speak to their professors, advisors or counselors to help them understand their career and degree plan.
Advisors specialize in matters pertaining to your educational program: college policies, placement/assessment test interpretation, degree requirements, transferability, schedule planning, and graduation checks. Faculty performs ongoing advising. Every effort is made to match degree seeking students with faculty from areas of particular interest to the individual advisee.
- Help you pick your classes
- Facilitate educational transactions; e.g., schedules, drop/adds, withdrawals, change of major, waivers, graduation requirements, etc.
- Clarify instructional policies, procedures and requirements
- Provide general information on special services including academic remediation, admission, placement testing, courses of study, and registration
- Explain course transfer differences between institutions
- Interpret placement scores and recommend appropriate classes
- Appointments can be made with an advisor:
Please click here to set an appointment
- Advising Workshops Form - تسجيل الورش الإرشادية