Records Services
​​Students may request the change of their academic program/major through the following procedures:
- The Records Section transfers students who were admitted to the associate or bachelor's programs during the fall and spring semesters of each academic year in cooperation with the Admission Section after their approval of admitted candidates list.
- Student’s status is reviewed and an appropriate action is taken via "Banner". Students are contacted later by email when their major is changed. 
- The student should meet the academic advisor or the concerned academic department to learn more information about the program and the already completed courses that can be applied to the new program.
- Admission dates for associate and bachelor’s programs are announced in each academic semester (fall and spring) through the Admission Section.

For more information and inquiries, please feel free to contact us via or call us at 44011655 - 44011519 - 44011687.

Change of Program/Major

All Copyrights Reserved © CCQ 2017
Facebook Twitter instagram YouTube