• Upon successful completion of online payment, you will receive an email confirming your registration.
• Joining instructions will be e-mailed to you by the Program Coordinator within three days prior to course start date.
• All courses are subject to sufficient enrollment of participants.
• All training courses offered by the Center for Continuing Education and Civic Engagement are coeducational, unless otherwise specified.
• Certificate of attendance will be provided on the last day of the course, subject to 80% class attendance.
• The course description is intended to indicate only the general nature of the course. The Community College of Qatar reserves the right to amend the course and alter details at its discretion.
• For refund requests, kindly send an email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) along with a copy of your Qatari ID and registration confirmation email. Any refund applicable as per the refund policy will be made to the concerned credit card only.
• In the event of course cancellation, you will receive an email notification and your course fee will be refunded to your credit card.
• Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
• CCQ will not collect or store any credit/debit card numbers or expiry dates.
• All transactions will be processed in Qatari Riyals.
Time of Withdrawal||
% of Refund Amount|
|1 to 29 Training Days||Before the course starts||100%|
|||After attending the first training day of the course||80%|
|||After attending the second training day of the course||50%|
|||After attending the third training day of the course||No Refund|
|More than 30 Training Days||Before the course starts||100%|
|||After attending the first three training days of the course||80%|
|||After attending the fourth training day of the course||50%|
|||After attending the fifth training day of the course||No Refund|
|Course canceled by the Center for Continuing Education and Civic Engagement||||100%|
Note: The Refund process takes up to 3 weeks.|||||
• No refund will be provided for educational / course material (books, online subscription, etc…).
• All refunds are subject to banking charges.
• The refund policy is not applicable in partnership programs ) programs offered in partnership with other institutions)
• No refund request will be accepted after the end of the training program.
Important: By submitting a payment through the Center of Continuing Education online-payments portal, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before proceeding with the submission of your payment.