Records Services

​Updating Personal Information
The Records Section updates the student’s data (name - nationality) by asking the student to fill out and submit the Information Update Request to the Records Section after showing his/her Qatari ID card and the official documents proving the change of his/her name or nationality. The student’s data will be updated accordingly.

Certified Letters
Upon student’s consent and after filling out a data release form, and sending an email to, the Records Section issues letters to external parties, such as embassies and other educational institutions, about the student’s status, academic level, degree, and a letter verifying authenticity of data.

For more information and inquiries, please feel free to contact us via or call us at 16070 – Student Services – Record Services (4).

Other Services

All Copyrights Reserved © CCQ 2021
Facebook Twitter instagram YouTube