CCQ students may concurrently study at another academic institution while studying at the College, taking into consideration the following:
- You must enroll in a minimum of 6 credit hours at CCQ to be able to submit a cross-registration request for fall and spring semesters, and a minimum of 3 credit hours for the summer semester.
- The total credit hours taken at both institutions per semester must not exceed the hours permitted according to your GPA.
- Upon completing the course at the host institution, you must contact the Enrollment Section at CCQ to submit a transfer request form. Credit transfer conditions must be met.
- To ensure their transfer to CCQ, the student is responsible for selecting from the articulated courses between CCQ and QU before being registered with QU.
- The College policy states that the last 15 hours earned for students in the associate’s degree program and the last 30 hours earned in the bachelor’s degree program must be studied at CCQ.
- To apply for a cross registration, please fill in the Cross-Registration Form.
Please note that the Form is only activated during the period announced by the Enrollment Management Section.