By the time of graduation, students will be able to:
1. Apply the various experiences gained in their field of specialization at work.
2. Clarify management and public relations theories as they relate to the public sector to facilitate their application.
3. Apply public policies and organizational processes in accordance with modern scientific approaches in management.
4. Use effective communication methods in the work environment.
5. Apply the principles of work ethics and integrate ethical standards into the decision-making process.
6. Exercise the principles and skills of effective management leadership in implementing and developing basic tasks at various administrative levels.
7. Demonstrate advanced skill in developing innovative solutions to problems and facing contemporary administrative challenges.
8. Develop effective policies towards the social responsibility of the organization.
9. Contribute to building effective partnerships between the public and private sectors.
10. Apply the necessary skills to enhance research and development methods in the public and private sectors to encourage development and innovation activities towards achieving Qatar's vision.