|Program Description||The Associate of Arts Program enables students to gain basic knowledge and skills in the varied fields of the arts, including the applied arts, languages, humanities, and the social sciences with an understanding of mathematics and the sciences. The program also provides an innovative environment that focuses on learner activities, leading to meet Qatari Society demands according to the National Qatari Vision, with the help of qualified academic experts.|
|Language of Instruction|
|Total Credit Hours|
|Mode of Delivery ||Classroom Learning|
The Program aims to produce graduates who are able to:
- Understand the prerequisite knowledge of the fields of the humanities, language, and literature, and the social sciences.
- Develop and practice multi-disciplinary research, analysis, and synthesis skills.
- Develop skills for appropriate group communication and collaboration in academic and professional environments.
- Demonstrate commitment and flexibility to intellectual self-expression and investigation in an ever-changing world.
- Apply critical thinking and analytical skills from pursuing a diverse curriculum focusing on courses in the Liberal Arts.
- Demonstrate responsibility for his or her continuing education.
By the time of graduation, students will be able to:
- Identify the main concepts and terminologies in the field of the arts, languages, humanities, and social sciences.
- Develop thinking skills to study regional and international issues in various fields.
- Develop academic essays and other documents demonstrating appropriate level of language use and research skills.
- Produce research projects using appropriate methodologies and strategies of arguments and ethical use of documented academic sources.
- Deliver presentations based on interpretation, analysis, synthesis, and research.
- Demonstrate individual commitment to learning from practice, feedback, and breadth of study.
- Demonstrate respect towards the views of others in debate, discussion, critique, and presentation.
- Reinforce the National, Arabic, and Islamic identity within the context of the liberal arts from a range of disciplines.
The Associate of Arts degree mainly prepares students to develop knowledge and skills to support their success in transferring to bachelor's degrees and beyond. The degree introduces students to many courses and perspectives. Further, students develop skills to assist them in their professional work in different fields including the following, along with other positions in government or the private sector:
- Administrative assistant
- Creative assistant.
- Customer service representative
- Executive assistant
- Human Resource assistant
- Operations assistant.
View Program Plan – English Track
View Program Plan – Arabic Track
- View Course Catalogue (PDF)
· Applicants must follow CCQ admission process outlined at the
New Student webpage.
Current CCQ Students:
Arabic Track: Pass L2 of English Language Foundation Program
English track: Pass L4 of English Language Foundation Program
For more information about the program, please feel free to send an email to: