Students who complete 12 or more college-level semester hours during the fall or spring semesters with a semester GPA of 3.6 or higher are eligible to receive a Dean’s List Certificate.
Students who complete 12 or more college-level semester hours during the fall or spring semesters with a semester GPA of 3.35 to 3.59 are eligible to receive an Honor’s List Certificate.
The Honors Program seeks to identify, motivate, and mentor high achieving students. Students enrolled in this program will take more challenging honors-level courses to augment their transcripts. Students who wish to gain entry into the program must:
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.50
- Maintain a clean disciplinary record
- Complete an Honors Program application, be accepted into the program, and sign an Honor’s contract
- Dean’s Certificate or Honor’s recipients must not have been involved in any disciplinary incidents
- Based on the list received from the concerned department, the word “Honor” will be added to the course title, at student level only.