1. How can I apply for a transcript?
A transcript is the academic record of the student’s performance, which contains all course grades since his/her enrollment. It can be requested via the
Banner system, and a text message will be sent once it is ready to be picked up, either in person or via e-mail upon request (within two working days).
2. How can I request a graduation statement/letter?
You can request a graduation statement via
these steps. A text message will be sent once it is ready to be picked up, either in person or via e-mail upon your request (within 3 working days).
3. When and how can I change my program/track?
Admission for new programs opens only in the fall and spring semesters through the Admission Section. Upon approval, the application is transferred to the Student Affairs & Relations Section, which in turn transfers the program.
4. When does the transfer of course credits open?
Please check your e-mail and the College’s website to find out the specific dates for submitting the course credit transfer requests. The credit transfer opens in the fall and spring semesters only, and the student is accepted to the next semester, that is, if the student submitted a request in the spring semester, the application is accepted in fall semester and so on.
5. How can I apply for graduation and when?
Students are not required to apply for a graduation application and they will be graduated systematically upon the completion of the graduation procedures of the current term, excluding students who have completed the graduation postponing form
6. Will students, who have completed all graduation requirements but want to register in the next semester to raise their GPA, be able to graduate in the same semester?
Graduates who apply for graduation are not allowed to register additional courses in the upcoming semesters unless they are accepted to a new program, or excluding students who have completed the graduation postponing form and approved it at the Student Affairs & Relations Section.
7. What should I do if I wish to graduate this semester?
In this case, you should meet with the Academic Advisor to ensure your study plan is completed and the credit hours required for the specific academic program are fulfilled, as well as, achieving a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 at the completion of the degree programs.
8. Can I apply for graduation in the summer?
You can graduate in the summer if you have final courses that you wish to register in the summer.
9. If I completed 24 credit hours and wish to transfer to Qatar University, what are the procedures to follow?
You should request a transcript via the Banner system, and choose by Email if you wish to receive a softcopy or choose Collected by Student if you wish to receive a hardcopy, and you will be contacted for retrieval. However, the GPA must be at least 2.5 minimum.
10. I want to transfer to Qatar University, what are the conditions?
One of the conditions for transferring to Qatar University is the completion of 24 credit hours and the other is achieving a GPA of at least 2.5. After these two conditions are met, you can request the academic transcript from the Student Affairs & Relations Section and submit it to Qatar University.
11. What are the conditions for a student to graduate from the College with honors?
- For graduation with honors, the student's GPA must be 4.
- Dean's List 3.6 to 4: The student may be included on the Dean's List if he/she has completed 12 credit hours in spring and fall only, taking into consideration that the hours do not include transitional courses or Foundation Program courses.
- Honor List 3.35 to 3.59: The student may be included on the Honor’s List if he/she has completed 12 credit hours in spring and fall only taking into consideration that the hours do not include transitional courses or Foundation Program courses.
12. What does the letter W indicate in the transcript?
The letter "W" indicates withdrawal from a course, but it will not affect the GPA or the credit hours gained.
13. A class was dropped from the last semester, and now I would like to register it again, but I am being asked for a fee. Why?
There is a set fee for each course that is dropped during a particular semester and then re-registered for in another semester.