1. How can I update my personal information?
You can update your personal information using the OASIS self-service platform. Visit oasis.ccq.edu.qa, log in using your username and PIN, and go to the personal information section. Alternatively, you can personally visit the Registration Office. You must show your student ID card.
2. How do I know which classes are offered for the upcoming semester?
Visit oasis.ccq.edu.qa. On the main page, you will find the class schedule. Select the required semester, and search for the offered classes.
3. How to know if I am eligible to register in a course?
Visit oasis.ccq.edu.qa. On the main page, you will find the course catalog. Search for the required course, and read the pre-requisites section. If you have completed the pre-requisites, you can register for the course, as long as it is under your degree plan.
4. Where can I find my degree plan?
Search for your degree plan on CCQ’s official website, or contact the Counseling and Advising department for more information.
5. How do I find out the remaining courses in my degree plan?
After you log in to oasis.ccq.edu.qa, process your degree evaluation and check which categories are not completed.
6. What is the minimum and the maximum study load?
During the Fall and Spring semesters, the study load must be between (6 – 15) credit hours. During the Summer semester, the study load is (6) credit hours.
7. Who can register more than the maximum credit hours?
Only students with a GPA greater than 3.5 can register up to (18) credit hours. There are no exceptions during the Summer semester.
8. How I can be on the Dean’s or Honor’s list?
You must fulfill the following requirements:
- Register and Pass in a minimum of (12) hours during the Fall or Spring semester
- Your term GPA must be between 3.35 and 3.59 in order to be placed on the Honor’s list.
- Your term GPA must be between 3.6 and 4.0 in order to be placed on the Dean’s list.
9. I am an ELC student and I stopped my studying for more than one semester, how can I resume?
You must contact the Registration Office to fill out the re-enrollment request form.
10. How is the Honors recognition calculated?
The Honors recognition is calculated based on the College GPA as follows:
|Dean's list||3.60 – 4.00|
|Honor's list||3.35 - 3.59|