The program aims to produce graduates who are able to:
1. Identify the different administrative concepts and skills for the various administrative fields.
2. Work independently in government agencies and non-profit organizations in Qatar.
3. Work efficiently and effectively within teams.
4. Take responsibility in diverse administrative tasks.
5. Use analytical skills to solve administrative problems.
6. Respect the rules and ethics of administrative work in public and non-profit organizations.
By the time of graduation, students will be able to:
This program qualifies the graduates to work in various fields in both the public and private sectors, such as:
· Must follow CCQ's admission process outlined in the
New Student webpage.
To be eligible for the program, a student must satisfy the following requirements: